(IN)SECURE. Março. 2011
- Virtual machines: Added planning to the forensic acquisition process;
- Review: iStorage diskGenie;
- Managers are from Mars, information security professionals are from Venus;
- PacketWars: A cyber security sport for a cyber age;
- Q&A: Graham Cluley on Facebook security and privacy;
- Financial Trojans: Following the money;
- Mobile encryption: The new frontier;
- Report: RSA Conference 2011;
- Combating public sector fraud with better information analysis;
- Q&A: Stefan Frei on security research and vulnerability management;
- The expanding role of digital certificates in more places than you think;
- 5 questions to ask when reevaluating your data security solution; and
- How to achieve strong authentication on the Web while balancing security, usability and cost.
PDF por aqui: net-security.org/...